Equus 4320 is a smart looking instrument. It’s very small and handy. But still the display is quite big and easy to see. Its colorful front has given it a somewhat childish appearance.
A 4320 has a 10M Ohm circuitry which provides better protection against inadvertent damage of sensitive electronic parts of an automobile from its use on them.
It has two test lead holders that keep the lead wires in proper alignment and you can use the instrument very promptly. You can use the instrument in a hands free position.
It’s useable for detection of faults in automotive circuits, charging systems and wirings. At the same time you can test battery voltages of cars and electrical components for ascertaining their healthiness.
If you have a hobby of electronics you may choose this multimeter for yourself. For domestic use it’s quite alright. You can measure the wall outlet voltage and common purpose battery voltages with it. You are enabled to test fuses and cut outs with an Equus 4320.
An easy to understand instruction leaflet in English, French and Spanish is included with it for the users. So you can select this model depending on your purpose and budget.
- Use this tester to safely and accurately troubleshoot a variety of automotive and household electrical problems
- 10 MegOhm circuitry prevents damage to sensitive automotive electronics
- Includes test lead holders for hands-free testing
- Household uses include: outlets, fuses, wiring, general-purpose batteries, electronic hobbies and more
- Automotive uses include: automotive circuits, fuses, wiring, vehicle battery and charging systems, electrical components and more
Last Update: 2 hours ago
Comments are closed.