Extech EX320 Mini Digital Multimeter
The Ex 320 DMM is a miniature multimeter with eight of the most essential functions and non-contact voltage detector. It’s so small that you can hide it in your palm. At the same time it would serve your purposes of fault detection in electrical circuitry.
- Automatic range selection
- Basic accuracy is 0.5%
- Built in non-contact voltage sensor (NCV) with beeper and LED indicator
- Large LCD display at a high contrast
- Maximum hold and data hold action
- Auto Power off
Non-contact voltage detection is a good safety feature. Before going to work on a system you are made aware of the presence of voltage. Maximum hold enables you to see the maximum value of a pulsating data. You can hold any data to watch later.
Voltage measurement on the DMM starts at 0.1mV and terminates at 600V. This is true for both AC and DC volts. 0.1 µA is the lowest ampere range to be measured on this meter and the highest ampere range covered is 10 A. Resistance measuring range of this instrument is 0.1Ω to 20 MΩ. Diode and continuity test is there on the meter.
The DMM weighs only 260 grams. So you can easily carry it anywhere you like. The holster of the meter is strong enough to protect it. It has a tilt stand to place the meter at a convenient angle. The Multimeter is supplied with test leads and two AAA batteries.
- Built-in non-contact AC voltage detector (NCV)
- 2000 count autoranging multimeter measures AC/DC voltage and current and resistance
- Cat III - 600V UL listed
- Max Hold
- Rubber holster protects meter
Last Update: 22 hours ago
Comments are closed.