Extech EX505-K Industrial MultiMeter
Ex 505-K is a digital multimeter kit designed for industrial use. The double molded outer shell of the meter makes it water protected and drop proof. It carries all necessary functions required by an industrial electrician. K-type temperature element is also included in the DMM.
The Ex505 is a true RMS instrument. A high contrast backlit display enables you to read a measurement anywhere in an industrial environment. Voltage range for both AC and DC is 1000 and current ranges are 10 A in either case.
The meter measures resistance up to 40 MΩ and capacitance range is 200µF. Measuring range of frequency is 10 MHz. Temperature as high as 1382°F is possible to measure with the DMM. You can test continuity and diode on this instrument. Basic accuracy is 0.5%.
The instrument kit contains the following:
- CAT IV 600V safety grade heavy duty multimeter
- DV 25 model dual range AC voltage detector
- TL 808 CAT III 1000 V test lead kit ( 8 pieces)
- Heavy duty test leads
- Type K thermocouple and connection adaptor
- Magnetic hanger for hands free operation
- Soft case to accommodate all the items
So you basically have all the accessories for electrical and electronic testing and measurement in a well organized manner in the nice, soft case.
The rugged design and IP 67 class of the DMM makes it water proof and drop proof (2 meters). This True RMS multimeter is very suitable for industrial use. Relative mode is present and data hold and auto power off features of the meter are of course also advantageous. The handy size and light weight (360g) of the meter makes it super value for the money.
- Includes EX505 True RMS MultiMeter
- Includes DV25 Dual Range Non-Contact AC Voltage Detector
- Includes TL808 8-Piece Professional Test Lead Kit
- Type K thermocouple bead probe with banana input adaptor
- Magnetic hanging strap
Last Update: 8 hours ago
Comments are closed.