Extech MN36 Mini Multimeter
The MN36 is an auto ranging mini multimeter. Small or not, it has all basic functions of a professional multimeter. It is so small that you can comfortably keep it in the pocket of your trousers. It’s well shaped to hold and operate easily.
Extech’s MN36 measures AC/DC voltages and AC/DC amperes. The highest voltage range on this instrument is 600V for both AC and DC. Lowest range for DC is 400 mV and for AC it’s 4V. Maximum ampere range is 10 A and minimum is 400 µA in both the cases.
Resistance measuring ranges start from 400Ω and finish at 40 MΩ. Capacitance, frequency and temperature measuring ranges of the meter are also very much convenient for an electrician’s use. K-type thermocouple is included in supply with the instrument that measures temperature as high as 1400°F (750°C).
Features worth mentioning
The instrument comes with a good number of features worth pointing out, such as the following:
- Large and bright digital display
- Very small in dimension and weight
- Well protected in rubber holster
- Auto range selection
- Data hold option is present
- Power source is simple two AAA batteries
- Continuity and diode test is possible
The DMM is supplied with test leads and two AAA batteries for operation. Yes, the temperature probe is also included. So you get a handy, mini multimeter at a very competitive price. At the same time it will serve you well in solving electrical and electronic system problems.
- Compact autoranging multimeters with 10 functions including temperature
- Large easy to read digital display
- AC/DC voltage, DC current, resistance, capacitance, frequency, Type K temperature, continuity/diode
- Convenient mini size with protective rubber holster and tilt stand
- Data hold locks reading in the display
Last Update: 11 hours ago
Comments are closed.