Fluke 77-4 Automotive
The Fluke 77-4 (or 77-IV) is simply a yet-again-improved model in the Fluke 70 series instruments. Fluke 77-4 manages most industrial needs of electrical and electronic testing. The term ‘automotive’ in its title is really quite superfluous information, since this is just one of the many potential uses for this meter. Like any other Fluke item it’s well built and looks nice. At the same time you can hold it comfortably. The screen is big and brightly lit for easy monitoring in low light corners.
Fluke 77-4 measures and tests all common variables in electrical and electronic concern. Voltage measurement is wide enough, from 1 mV to 1000 V for DC and AC. Current range is 10 A in both cases. Resistance and capacitance ranges are similarly broad enough to serve most of the purposes of a professional electrician. One must agree that 50 MΩ and 9999 µF are sufficient for most of the measurements.
Well, milliampere measurement for AC and DC is also present in the meter. A beeper is incorporated to indicate continuity and diode test result.
The following features differentiate this instrument from equivalent meters of other brands.
- Big display with backlit
- Records Min and Max
- Auto and manual range selection
- Safety Classes of CAT III and CAT IV are met
- Ergonomic outer casing
- Hands are free with a magnetic hanger (optional)
- Indicates over range and wrong lead connection, better safety
This DMM is sold as an automotive instrument, but it is also a general purpose multimeter for field and shop use. It meets almost all requirements of a professional user. At the same time it’s quite safe for the amateur who requires a top-quality device.
- Large display. auto and manual ranging
- Backlight for work in dim areas
- Min/max to record signal fluctuations
- Ergonomic overmolded housing with integrated probe holders
- Free your hands with the optional TPAK magnetic hanger
- Versatile meter for field service or bench repair
- Auto and manual ranging
- Large display
Last Update: 9 hours ago
Comments are closed.