Klein Tools MM1000
The Klein MM1000 is a digital multimeter with an auto ranging feature; it provides most of the essential functions an electrician has to encounter. It seems to be well built in size and shape. The ribs on the two sides of the meter facilitate a stronger grip.
This DMM measures AC/DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, frequency and duty cycle. The instrument also operates on micro amperes and temperature. The range for voltage is 1000 and ampere is 10. The highest resistance it can handle is 40MΩ and lowest micro ampere it can measure is 0.1µA. Highest capacitance range of this meter is 4000µF. Yes, you can test diodes and continuity also with this tool.
The multimeter possesses the following salient features:
- Auto ranging in measuring voltages
- Backlit, brighter display
- Bargraph can measure fast changing parameters
- Flame detectors can be checked with µA range
- Rubber mold casing makes it drop proof
- Better safety with CAT IV
Buying an MM1000 also gets you the thermocouple for temperature measurement. Test leads and the battery required for the instrument are also supplied along with the meter. So you get a ready-to-use instrument for testing and diagnosis of electrical problems.
- Auto ranging voltage measurement
- Backlit display
- Measures AC/DC Voltage - 1000 Volt
- Measures AC/DC Current - 10 Amp
- Includes thermocouple, test leads and battery
Last Update: 5 hours ago
Comments are closed.